In the ARP the only way I have found to make the DisplayName change with the
language of the user is to add the DisplayName_Localized entry to the ARP
entry in the registry as described here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd374120(v=vs.85).aspx

Key:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{BundleID_GUID}
Name: DisplayName_Localized  Value:@C:\Program Files\MyDir\MyMui.dll,-123

I point it at my MUI DLL that also contains my MUI shortcut entries. This
works great when I don’t define the ProviderKey.  Then I am able to get the
BundleId from the Burn built in variable WixBundleProviderKey as it appears
to be the same as the BundleId.   But in one case we have to define the
ProviderKey, so does anyone know how to get the BundleId that changes for
every build?