Both happen to still be untriaged (there are still over 600 of those, so no
surprise there, but there were well over 700 at the time of the migration IIRC)
and untriaged bugs are currently a little harder to search for in that new
interface.

http://wixtoolset.org/issues/3511/ <-- old feature request: 679
http://wixtoolset.org/issues/3165/ <-- old bug: 2532

We have a triage meeting today (actually once or twice a week), you can ask for
these to be addressed there you wish. You can even attend (even better) to
defend/describe your bugs/features (it is held online and recorded).