 From: "Pallier, Manuel / BEKO Graz" <manuel.pall...@beko.at>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 7:21 AM
To: "General discussion about the WiX toolset."
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Where are my migrated issues?

Thanks.
Now I also found out how to find them. "a little harder to search for" is a
nice description for the fact that you have to explicitly add a
"status:Untriaged" filter. Would be great if that was documented somewhere,
usually a search without additional filters searches through all items ;-)

Is there a way to get notified of changes in issues in the new issue tracker? I
registered a new account there but even then I can't find anything to add
notifications.

About triage, it would be great if you could have a quick look at those issues,
but it's not too important.