Hello All,

I've got a rather large project that involves a set of wixlib projects that are
referenced  by 8 different products.  These different wixlibs all use various
cab files defined in a wxi file globally.

Now I'm in the throes of generating my patching and I would like to use the
steps defined in the Purely WiX Patching guide because it seems so simple and
easy to understand.

I get errors now in my pyro call stating that the PatchBaseline I've selected
does not have any changes, but I know for a fact that I have made changes on
purpose.  I've removed a file from a well-known component group.

Cheers,
Stephen