From: Marc Beaudry [mailto:mbeau...@matrox.com]
Sent: April-24-14 5:31 PM
To: 'General discussion about the WiX toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Restart manager, services, unattended installs

Hi Keith,

I am not running silently and the Property and the removal of the dialogs
worked for my Windows 7 installation, on Windows 8 I am still getting the
Restart at the very end, when the MSI terminates (The last dialog closes).
It seems to be popping the reboot dialog from Windows Installer and not WIX.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help,
Marc