From: keith.doug...@statcan.gc.ca [mailto:keith.doug...@statcan.gc.ca]
Sent: Monday, September 8, 2014 10:40 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] SECREPAIR: CryptAcquireContext: Could not create the
default key container

I've now tried a "small update". I've never fully understood why you’d use
these, but my co-workers wanted to use MSPs for some of our updating, so I
built a front end for making those and hence small updates. That all to say
that I may be doing something unusual or "wrong" with them. However, that
disclaimer aside, I cannot reproduce any trouble with that either.

Keith Douglas
Statistics Canada | 170 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 170, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
keith.doug...@statcan.gc.ca Telephone | Téléphone 613-854-5589 Facsimile |
Télécopieur 613-951-4674 Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada