From: John Cooper [mailto:jocoo...@jackhenry.com]
Sent: September-08-14 3:18 PM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] SECREPAIR: CryptAcquireContext: Could not create the
default key container

I notice that Agent.Interop.dll, CefSharp.dll, and CefSharpt.Wpf.dll all are
completely unversioned (no version numbers at all).  When an upgrade works,
what to does the log look like for these three files?

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Enterprise Service Applications | Continuing