On 09-Oct-14 14:11, Phill Hogland wrote:
> Since building in VS2013 with the Target "Test" fired after the Target
> "Build" results in the invalid SQL error in Nit, I created a cmd batch file
> to mimic the command line instructions in the chm.  Lux and Candle succeed,
> but Light fails with LGHT0182 cannot find definition for table "User".
What are your commands? I can use the candle/lux/candle/light technique
in the doc under "Building test packages" and it works. Lux.exe is what
creates the "test consumer" that pulls in the tests referenced in
CustomActions.wxs. The test consumer is a new .msi package just for
running the tests and that's what you compile in the candle/light pair
at the end.

Nit.exe will fail if you run it against a package that isn't a test
consumer. (That's badness on my end; it should fail more gracefully.)

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/