Nope the VM's are strictly captured snapshots and therefore no accumulative
changes are applied to the images.

Another thing to note is that we have our own uninstaller application that
simply launch the uninstalls of our products that are selected by the user
and the tester noticed that the slow down more often when doing an
administration push of the uninstall in silent mode.

If he pushes the uninstall in UI mode, or runs the same cmds on the local
machines then the uninstalls do seem to go faster, at least that is how he
sees it.

I do not know how running the uninstaller in silent mode and being pushed by
the admin would make much difference, that that is what he is seeing.

I'll see about posting logs of the same uninstall were one is fast and the
other slow to see if someone can see anything unusual.