On 04/02/12 21:15, Carlos R. Mafra wrote:

> On Sat,  4 Feb 2012 at 21:00:07 +0100, Martin Dietze wrote:
>> On Sat, February 04, 2012, Rodolfo kix Garcia wrote:
>>
>>> Probably the horizontal size shouldn't be fixed.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> For a rather simple layout like this one this is an advantage
>> that should not be sacrificed without trouble.
>
> Any idea how to implement that?
>
>>> The links in the buttons opens a new tab here too.
>>
>> The culprit is 'target="main"' at the links. Maybe leftover from
>> the frame-based version.
>
> Danke Martin!
>
> Right now I'm updating a few things. In any case, there will be
> a git repo with the webpage source for volunteers to help! :-)
>
> If people out there know of some piece of information which
> you'd like to see on the page, the best thing to do will be to
> put it yourself :-)

Hi,

IMO this is the idea. I removed the picture of the top in the code,
remove the targets, remove some stuff, and the position of the divs is
now absolute.

Cheers.

--
||// //\\// Rodolfo "kix" Garcia
||\\// //\\ http://www.kix.es/
Title: Window Maker - A window manager for X
Window Maker homepage
News
Documentation
Development

Window Maker is an X11 window manager originally designed to provide integration support for the GNUstep Desktop Environment. In every way possible, it reproduces the elegant look and feel of the NEXTSTEP user interface. It is fast, feature rich, easy to configure, and easy to use. It is also free software, with contributions being made by programmers from around the world.

Window Maker includes compatibility options which allow it to work with other popular desktop environments, namely GNOME and KDE, and comes with a powerful GUI configuration editor, called WPrefs, which removes the need to edit text-based config files by hand. It also supports running dockapps which help on tasks such as monitoring system performance and battery usage, mounting devices or connecting to the internet etc. Please see the features section for more specifics on what Window Maker can do, and how it compares with other popular window managers.

body  {
	color: #FFF;
	font-size: 1.0em;
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	background-color: #505075;
	border-size: 0px;
	margin-top: 0px;
	margin-right: 0px;
	margin-bottom: 0px;
	margin-left: 0px;
}

.hpadding   {
	color: #483d8b;
	font-weight: normal;
	font-size: 14px;
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	padding: 0px 10px
}

.textpadding    {
	color: white;
	font-size: 12px;
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	line-height: normal;
	margin: 0;
	padding: 0 10px
}

a        {
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}

h1       {
	color: #ebdeff;
	font-size: 20pt;
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	font-style: italic;
	font-weight: bold;
	line-height: 22pt
}

h2       {
	color: #ebdeff;
	font-size: 18pt;
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	font-style: italic;
	line-height: 20pt
}

h3        {
	color: #e8fd00;
	font-size: 14pt;
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	font-style: normal;
	line-height: 16pt
}

h4       {
	color: #FFF;
	font-size: 12pt;
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	font-style: normal;
	font-weight: bolder;
	line-height: 12pt
}

.caption {
	font-size: 11pt;
	font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif
}

a:hover, a:focus   {
	text-decoration: underline;
	font-style: italic;
	color: #CCC;
}

a:link, a:visited, a:active {
	text-decoration: underline;
	color: #FFF;
}

img {
	border: none;
}

#header {
	font-family: "American Typewriter", Courier, monospace;
	font-size: 4.5em;
	font-weight: normal;
	position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 100px;
}

#dock {
	position: absolute; top: 100px; left: 5px;
}

#inhalt {
	position: absolute; top: 110px; left: 100px;
	width: 70%;
}