On 25.02.2012 19:55, Carlos R. Mafra wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 at 19:38:21 +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
On 25.02.2012 13:13, Carlos R. Mafra wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 at 12:45:46 +0100, Rodolfo García Peñas wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012, Kamil Rytarowski escribió:

From the Arch Linux wiki: "HAL has become deprecated in favor of udev, udisks, upower, etc. and is no longer developed. Currently, a small number of programs still rely on and use HAL, though development is heading toward utilizing udev as a replacement." [2] So I prefer to maintain Udisk one.. without caring of a few additional dependencies.
Why do you mention HAL?

wmvolman does not depend on HAL anymore, it uses udisks.

I based on the description from dockapps.windowmaker.org : "wmVolMan is a small volume manager for Window Maker. It handles hotpluggable devices and removable media that are added to or removed from the system. It uses D-BUS and HAL to listen for new devices."

http://dockapps.windowmaker.org/file.php/id/275