Am 12.06.2012 14:29, schrieb Rodolfo kix Garcia:
I spent a lot of time configuring my mail clients! ;-)
lol

You should try the demo:
http://demo.reviewboard.org/

Really, thanks a lot for your proposal, but I have no time to learn other tool. I am happy using "vim", "git" and "mutt". I don't need more things. I can write my code in anyplace, at anytime with and without internet connection. Again, thanks.
You need not to give up using "vim", "git" and "mutt".
There is no need to change your "Universe".
But it is a chance to make "code reviews" much more easier with codevelopers. And it is much more better to review changes than having "mail attached patches".

"It is not bad to know nothing, but it is bad to be unwilling to learn."
... Sokrates

IMO we need more developers and a BTS (John is working in the BTS).
sorry, but what is BTS ?

BTS is Bug Tracking System. Is interesting to know the problems, status,...
same here, I would recommend "JIRA" (It is free for opensource projects)
over bugzilla, mantis, trac or what ever there is around.

--

Christian
   - Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.