Hi,

this set of patches solves the problem of winspector.c and the icon behavior.
Now the apply button and save buttons do the work. The only problem is that if
we change the icon with the application not minimized, because the wwin->icon
only exists if the window is minimized, the icon for the window is not updated.
This issue don't happends if the window is minimized or if we click on save.

The patches sent the last week about always exist window icon can solve the
issue, because holds the icon for the window always, not creating the icon when
the window is minimized but when is created.

Please, test the patches, if are ok, upload to the git.

Best regards,
kix
--
http://kix.es/