On Fri, 25 Jan 2013, Carlos R. Mafra wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 at  1:06:58 +0100, Rodolfo García Peñas wrote:
I changed the behavior for the winspector. Can you test it now?

More testers are welcome. If the patch is ok, I will write the commit info.

I'm a bit lost about which behavior is being fixed. What is the test
case to aim for?

On the other hand, if Zoltan says it fixes his issues, I'll apply
without testing it myself :-)

I don't have time to test it now but I've described the problem, testing procedure and provided a test case in the thread starting at

http://lists.windowmaker.org/dev/msg04395.html

The test case is here:
http://lists.windowmaker.org/dev/msg04396.html
(Should show a white rectangle in the app icon which is the icon window.)

The procedure to test Ignore app icon is here:
http://lists.windowmaker.org/dev/msg04452.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan