Still being a diehard Debian user I have to use RHEL at work (gasp).

I have long searched for more or less up-to-date ready-made packages,
and I ended up with the repo on li.nux.ro. This is nice, but I've
always liked to play around with the most recent features and benefit
from bugfixes (e.g. the bugfix for the problem with Affiche.app that I
reported has not yet made it into any distro).

Therefore having an rpm .spec usable with the latest code from git
would be extremely nice. The distro-specific differences (like names
and versions of dependencies) will probably keep us from maintaining
ONE spec within the git repo, but that could be adapted fairly easily
for personal use.
I tried using the .spec from li.nux.ro, but building the package
failed when installing WPrefs.app into BUILDROOT, and since at work I
cannot really spend lots of time trying to debug this.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Martin

--