On 27 May 2015 at 10:03, Nerijus Baliunas <neri...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> I would take the latest Fedora WindowMaker src.rpm, replace the tarball in it
> and rebuild it

OK, got it. The problem was that I have a GNUstep installation in
~/GNUstep and several environment variables pointing to it.
This lead to WPrefs.app being installed into
BUILDROOT/???/home/???/GNUstep causing the rpm build to fail because
files were not found where expected.

I guess adding this line to the spec before the buld might help making
the rpm build more robust:

unset GNUSTEP_FLATTENED GNUSTEP_HOST GNUSTEP_HOST_CPU GNUSTEP_HOST_OS
GNUSTEP_HOST_VENDOR GNUSTEP_IS_FLATTENED GNUSTEP_LOCAL_ROOT
GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES GNUSTEP_NETWORK_ROOT GNUSTEP_PATHLIST
GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT GNUSTEP_USER_ROOT

Cheers,

Martin

--