From: wpkops-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:wpkops-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Tim
Moses
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 11:52 AM
To: wpkops@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [wpkops] Second draft charter proposal

All - I have no fundamental objection to expanding the scope in the ways
suggested.

It's true that the original idea was to limit the scope to server-auth to Web
browsers.  That's because vulnerabilities have been demonstrated and the impact
can clearly be severe.  Do those conditions exist for client-auth and CalDAV?
If not, I might assign them lower priority.

On the other hand, if they impact the workload by no more than (say) 10%, why
wouldn't we include them?

I think it's important to remember that increased workload must be borne not
just by the editors but also by the reviewers (every subscriber to the
mail-list).

All the best.  Tim.