I intersecting question i work interesting i mean
with (grossly-slightly-ever-so-slightly)
dislocated leftovers from previous events like in
S= -/--/--/- (---) and stretch that until it breaks
Into something allowing one to stuff it with new(s)
in the preconscious realm of faith, i pleasure,
and i ntention i suppose Usually i suppose i
just stop thinking About I nserting, Entrance
and The L ike. Happens all the place
Because i am endowed with the
Timestamp being the only traceable incision

I might add some Greasing
One's chest in order to glide down
A gletsjer or two with the 2 halves
Of the split body dangling both ways
In terminator 3 i think comes to a

Soul of a Creator i must starts and the kids
When my son asked why we were going to the Pas
the Calais who is six now on holidays full stop
Laughed a lot with my joke about the seagulls
Living In the Pas de Calais who finally needed to
Be told the truth about where they lived full
Stop They still are shouting "Calais, Calais"
All the time but it's Pas de Calais, really
no bird of The nullification of the ego
opens gateways to the subconscious i don't think
You can use /'s in your SQL statements

Create works of in the meantime
Imagination and means to receive
To the point of nausiating embarresment
Thought so one cannot fairly often
impede it on its Course, the Second Course
Ending second by nanosecs after first
Having Sexual OuterCourse
>From Darkness to Light ends
literally "your receipt."

Sir. I mean, your receipt, Sir.

>From paragraph 49 To a place where no man has
gone before the deep structure
Like someone asks a question
 prey knows, nor it's basic fun
Like having your tea poured by a waiter
Who knows his business, rising his arm
>From the table until your wife's eye
Meets his eye behind the cettle
has the falcon's eye seen
Liberate nos no drops not a
Oink oink oink

But the special one from Ceylon
really i like best
the name
is not
in reality
it is reality so
The creative process begins in the v
(omitted, Sun Aug 27 21:25:58 GMT+0200 2006, dv)

The stiches i wear are but poor
simulacra Nonabsorbable sutures
made of materials which are not
metabolized by the body, it is
A table told by an idiot full of a
sound for instance or someone saying
A very specific word in a very specific
kinda tone or mode of speech at
exactly the right time, just when
It starts to get really ridiculous
The train starts slowing down to
Come to a complete standstill is all
we ever wanted, all we ever needed
Love is in the air, stars are consistent
performance and guaranteed non-toxicity

In dutch mostly not a drop during summer a novel
But my wife is having some trouble sleeping
Which is why you are asking anyway since
the obligation to fullfill the demand
is the capitalistic demon disguised as
neurotic forced behaviour, the patient needs
To touch to feel to kneel to go back to
knot to thing k of inserting for a moment a
bite with 8 nonabsorbable sutures in a person's

However i did so

At this point in the scenario a bomb explodes
And this enables the characters to reassemble
left thumb kinda when like doing it is
Is it unbreakable with Bruce Willis or
Is it the only thing you can do to stop
yourself thinking about doing it but when
it's done or before you get to it anywhere

on that glide you always know it just started
again only death can uncover the continuous
covering of the failing attempt, the shouting
of Death to Asta Nielsen made of catgud begins
in her it's abdominal really abonimable i mean
A matter of plausibel deniability you might add
While some other things are made of artificial fibers,
like polypropylene, polyester or nylon; i sob

So la table, tablature, tablet we finally arrive
At the verb to tabloid, quasi-synonimous to 'driving
A car smack in the middle of forking road', penguins
Sol la do fa its always too long
Talia verba refert(thus were her words) genibusque affixa Tonantis (and
embracing the knees of Jupiter)
Haeret, inexhaustum lacrimans sparsisque capillis (clung there weeping
ceaselessly, her hair streaming out in all directions.In which case
I would have made the title sparsely capillar
A lot 2 like everything else is threaded too
And signed it yours, AMBRA after the heroin of
Angelo Poliziano's Woods it's on the tip
Of my tongue but headless, quite headless