On Sat, 21 Apr 2007, Jim Piat wrote:

Maybe just walk the length and breath of it and record your story --its story. How long how long and before that?

I've been photographing Espoo like that for two years now, taking walks, the writing rose from the photos

I look forward to your next installment -- and now I will shut up so as not to break the spell of the story.

No fear. Nothing can break the spell here. And there will be no story, just a picture of the area.

Some years ago I remember seeing some magazine story about Espoo, looking at the city as a miniaturized version of Finland. In some aspects it is, but I don't see the city in such a way. For example, there aren't any paper mills, not even a miniature one. The only notable factories are the complexes of the make-up giant Lumene and the body-lotion plant of Orion. There may be a few others.

MENU BANAL >> http://jlehmus.sdf-eu.org << MENU BANAL