Argh! Urk! Of course. Thankyou Hugh. And I'm still not buying an iSight. P

Pete,

I think I've found the problem with your layout. Very easy to fix.

Try setting your #rightcolumn to float left instead of right:

#rightcolumn {
        float: left;
        border: none;
        width: 220px;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
}

-Hugh

Would anyone be able to identify this exciting new MacIE5-only behaviour?

http://universalhead.com/clients/jands/lighting.html

CSS at

http://universalhead.com/clients/jands/css/jands.css

It works in every other Mac and Win modern browser, but MacIE5 explodes the width of the maincontent div to make a ridiculously wide layout.

I'd really appreciate someone cracking this last nut so I can declare the CSS for this site DONE!

--

peter gifford

universal head
design that works