You should be able to run the following browsers on the same partition in Windows:

Mozilla
Mozilla Firebird
Netscape 4,6,7
IE 3,4,5,5.5,6
Opera 5,6,7
iTunes

For more on running multiple IE's there is a post on this list late last year from Mark Stanton I believe.

hth
James

Universal Head wrote:

Does anyone have and advice or tips on setting up a PC with as many browsers as possible to do site testing? At the moment I have a PC with 2 partitions - WIN98 and WIN2000, with IE5.5 on the 98 parttion, and IE6 and Netscape7 on the 2000 partition. I'm keen to get some other browsers on there for testing but perhaps someone else has gone down this road before and has an optimal setup for a testing machine.

The PC does absolutely nothing else - just test sites! hee hee
Peter