From: russ weakley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 29 February 2004 2:18 PM
To: Web Standards Group
Subject: Re: [WSG] Coding Standard...

Forgive me for sounding grumpy, but I think this sort of thing can go on too
long. We are not talking about standards or best practices now, we are
talking about personal preferences.

Whitespace inside a declaration block is ignored - so it can be used to lay
out rules or rules sets in any way you want. It comes down to personal or
production team choice.

Russ