Wow I wasn't aware of this! thanks for the link. Just out of curiosity...
would you know the percentage of pcs without verdana? I mean, is it on mac
etc?  I like the font so much(>_<)

would it be worth converting to arial? for the sake of i dunno 5%??? and
even if they don;t have verdana, although the backup font will be arial,
all they'll need to do is change their browser font size the next setting
up.

What are your thoughts?

Darian