From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Font size, and how large is large enough?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:36:13 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the feed back!

I've tested the webpage on 3 differnet monitor on anything from 800X600 up.
I've also tested it in Netscape, IE, Opera and FireFox. I noticed the
Gecko browsers did display the font fairly small. I chose Verdana as it is
very clean for both print and display. I also included it in a font
family, so if a viewer hasn't got verdana installed, they will display
arial (PC), hevetica(Apple?), or finally san-serif(Lowest common
denominator :P). (^_^)

As I am rewriting the CSS for the website, my main focas is font size. I'm
currently reading suggested articles and as soon as I have a remedied CSS
I'll be sure to let you know (^^

Thanks again, this feedback is very helpful

Darian

Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here: http://ninemsn.match.com