Mark Stanton wrote:

> > When the page specifies 'verdana, arial, helvetica,
> > sans-serif', such people almost never get to see their preference.

> ...unless they are using user style sheets, then they get to see whatever
> they want...

Theoretically. The problem is the majority of sites use such rule
specificity that generic user stylesheet rules don't get applied very
much. Mine right now is 12K plus a whole bunch of site specific imported
sheets and I still suffer from class and id specificity.
--
"Surely God would not have created such a being as man to exist only
a day! No, no, man was made for immortality."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/