> That's a great trick, too.. simplicity all the way.

Yep, that was definitely the kind of solution I was hoping for.

Re the "egg" thing, Noa wrote:
> Stranger in a Strange Land, OBVIOUSLY.  *rolls eyes*

:-)  I didn't figure it would be particularly hard, although I did get a
couple of wrong guesses.  It was more about who would get it first.  And
unfortunately no beer for you this time, Noa, because Scott Parsons in
Sydney beat you to it by half an hour. ;-)

Anyway, sliding off topic here... thanks again for the help everyone!

Paul