On Jun 4, 2004, at 7:33 PM, Patrick Lauke wrote:

The only way around it that I can think of is to do the calculation
of padding/margin based on your font size by hand.

In my example it's pretty straight forward. In the real world with inheritance, it is often prohibitively expensive to figure out just what the correct compensation is for each element. Automatic calculation and compensation by a RAD tool would be great.