On Saturday, June 12, 2004, at 01:08 AM, Mary Wright wrote:

- there seems to be an extra 5px padding above and to the left of the image in the banner div -

Hi Mary

Looks to me like there's an extra 5px all round the banner img - could it be the padding: 5px declared for the div#banner that's doing it? The 10px padding on the div#container should be enough (I'm assuming the banner img should align L & R with the edges of the grey bar and the blue box).

Also, I'm pretty sure (but happy to stand corrected by others on this list) that you can't declare margin: none for img - it should be margin: 0.

Nice looking site, though. Hope this helps..,

Nick
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/