From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mary Wright
Sent: 11 June 2004 16:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] First table-free site

I'm new to this list and this is my first post. I'm trying to produce
my first table-free website - tables have been my very dear friends in
the past!

I used the CSS from
http://www.inknoise.com/experimental/layoutomatic.php  and it's going
quite well except for one thing - there seems to be an extra 5px
padding above and to the left of the image in the banner div - see
www.zebragraphics.co.uk/newzebra/index.html. CSS is at
www.zebragraphics.co.uk/styles/main.css. This is very much a work in
progress so the links don't work yet, but can anyone tell me where I'm
going wrong? Have checked in FF, Safari and IE5 for Mac, and FF and IE5
for windows - all have same result.

I tried validating the page before I posted this message, but was very
confused by the results -  there were 32 instances of: "end tag for
meta ommited, but OMITTAG NO was specified"??? The end tags are
certainly there. I don't know what OMITTAG NO means.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Wright
www.zebragraphics.co.uk