Larry Rappaport has created a disturbance in the Force.
I felt its presence on 12/14/2004 1:57 PM.
Its substance was as follows:

Regardless of what you do, I'd mention in or near the link the size of
the .mov it's linked to.  30 meg is pretty slow even with broadband.
You might include a small chart listing download times assuming
different connections.

How do I calculate download times though? I mean, how long something takes to download here at work varies quite a bit with all the weird things people do to our poor servers... How can I find an objective estimate? Is that even possible?

Charlie