Following the recent discussion(s) here about breadcrumbs I thought I'd share this link to an interesting breadcrumb implementation (and handy snippet of php):

http://www.de-generationx.net/blog/archives/2004/09/20/629/

What is interesting to me about this implementation is how through the choice of wording the use of the breadcrumbs is explicitly navigation ("return to"), whereas they usually appear to be informative ("you are here").

Terrence Wood.

--
"You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery