David R wrote:

I was wondering if any of you have any specific questions, queries, or comments regarding the development of IE, and more specifically, IE7 which may, or may not, come with Longhorn (before... if we're lucky)

Well, one of the peeves most web developers have about IE is that it does not conform to W3C standards for HTML or CSS. My question would be if they plan on more correctly matching those standards in the future (thus being able to appease standards-friendly developers who just want a website to work no matter what browser is used). I would think anything they may consider doing that would improve their image among the development community would be at the top of their list.

(sorry, a little heavy on the sarcasm on that last statement, but still it
would be a valid concern if I were in charge of the product)
_____

Charles Martin
http://www.webcudgel.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]