From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of David R
Sent: Thursday, 6 January 2005 4:44 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Slightly OT... Interview with IE Dev team

'Lo guys

After being instigated by Channel9
(http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=34005 (And I'm W3bbo,
btw)) I managed to get through to one of Microsoft's PR
"interview-arrangers" people.

I was wondering if any of you have any specific questions, queries, or
comments regarding the development of IE, and more specifically, IE7 which
may, or may not, come with Longhorn (before... if we're lucky)

Regards
--
-David R