It seems like we are making the world "less free" by forcing
companies/corporations/individuals to conform to "equality" laws.  Isn't
this just another form of conformity and regulation?

Francesco

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:51:05 +1100, "Andreas Boehmer [Addictive Media]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> [...]
Francesco Sanfilippo
Blackcoil Productions - http://blackcoil.com
URL123 Link Service - http://url123.com