On 2/24/05 3:16 PM "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent this out:

> Has anyone (else) noticed an increase in sites implementing primarily orange
> and blue color schemes?  Is this for accessibility or other considerations, or
> just the 2005 look?  It's getting annoying.

Aren't those the phpbb colors? And sort of "open source" colors?

Rick Faaberg

Ps. Everybody stop sending HTML email to here okay? I, for one, usually
immediately delete such mail without reading it since normally the font is
way too small. Sorry for the negativity.