Hey,

Sacramento here.  Not to give Toronto a head start, but we're indeed
working on it.  I'm not sure if we've reached critical mass with 8
yet, but there's been enough interest that I'm confident we can do an
informal meeting, at the very least.

I'm hoping that if we can get a few bright people talking in the same
room (looks easy enough), we can build from there.  Work is keeping me
busy, but I'm trying to get organized enough to set up a small meeting
this month or early next.

Anybody in SF want to get involved?  I'm excited.

Jason Anderson
http://www.thenewjhp.com