I have a group of h3 that shares the same background image.

#preamble h3, #supportingText h3, #explanation h3, #furtherExplanation h3,
#footnote h3 {
    font: normal 1.2em Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
    color: #573900;
    margin-left: 165px;
    padding: 35px 0 15px 40px;
    background: url(images/fist.jpg) no-repeat 0px 30px;
}

The #preamble h3 background image not showing up in PC IE but the rest of
the h3 are ok. This is all very strange, I can't find what I did wrong.

Here is the url:
http://clients.lotusseeds.com/dojoprocedures.html
Another page that is using the #preamble is 'Karate overview'.

There should have a fist image next to 'Dojo' and 'Karate overview', but
it's not there in PC IE 5.5/6.

Regards,

Tee