Prabhath,

Thanks for your thoughts about the Advanced Search - I totally agree
that we need to improve this element. We'll experiment with some
ideas.

Regarding the banner, we will be selling this space again soon. I'm
not sure if it would be sensible to retain a 'veto' on the banner
designs submitted by advertisers, but we should certainly think about
this.

Joshua,

I really appreciate your detailed comments. We will certainly re-think
the coding for the recipe books element, and I'll also do work on the
links in the footer.

Thanks again
David