On 4 Oct 2005, at 10:32 PM, Andreas Boehmer [Addictive Media] wrote:
Major Usability Issues users cannot adjust to are:

- Missing Information
- Incorrect Information
- Catastrophic Navigation
- Websites that don't work
- ...

Ask a general person what they didn't like about a particular website and in the majority of the cases their answer will start with: "I couldn't find..."

Navigation is way over rated, and don't get me started on drop down menus... is it any wonder that search engines are so successful?

IA does indeed impact on usability (as does visual design and other considerations) but usability and IA are two different things. I think Lou Rosenfeld should publish a top ten IA mistakes.

Jakob's first point is acutally about legibility and is not simply limited to font resizablity.

kind regards
Terrence Wood.