On 10/13/05, Peter Firminger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you've gone against all sane advice and used CSS hacks then you knew
exactly what you were in for with future browsers and potential problems.

Don't look at me.

I don't want to see an M$ bitch session develop here while Microsoft are
seemingly trying very hard do the right thing (at last). Obviously we have
to wait and see what the final release does.

I respect MS for what they are doing. I just want them to go about it the best way.

At that point, I really hope you're (general) not going to charge your
customers if you have to fix up bugs (hacks) that you knowingly induced into
their websites if you didn't make it clear to them at the time that hacking
may require rectification in the future.

I've never had a client. :-)

Sorry for the smug "told you so", but many people including myself have made
this very clear over the whole life of WSG. You only have yourself to blame.

Are you trying to make anyone cry?

--
- C Montoya
rdpdesign.com ... liquid.rdpdesign.com ... montoya.rdpdesign.com