I'm not clued up on php or mySQL but if you use amersands then you need to display it as such & otherwise it wont validate.

designer wrote:
H All,

I've been having a little bother with validation of my PHP generated pages. I'm new to PHP/mySQL and I'm finding that some peculiar things happen, such as </body> and </html> appear in the middle of the code. (???)  Also, I find that submitting a URL such as:

$myurl="testdate.php?houseID=$housename&changeID=$changeover";

causes problems in that the generated pages don't validate: the ampersands seem to confuse the validator.

Are these problems common, and is there somewhere I can find advice on such things?

Or am I overtired and making a mess of things?

Any help gratefully received!