Lloyd said:
> Is there a way to make Mambo compatible (A large reason for the work
> is to allow blind users to get value from the site) with accessiblily
> and hopefully web standards?

Are you refering to the the CMS interface itself (i.e. the admin bits) or
to the public facing output?

Most CMS's should be able to handle producing accessible public facing pages.

If you are looking for an accessible backend, I'm sorry but you won't find
one out of the box. Your best solution is to look to a CMS that has good
sepeartion of code and UI  - preferably where the admin pages are
themeable - and build your own backend, or work with an OS project that
has accessiblity as a goal for the backend.

One of the blogging platforms (WordPress, MovableType, TextPattern) might
suffice depending on how much 'managing' and how scalable your CMS needs
to be, however, last I looked none of these are particularly accessible
out of the box either, and all suffered to some degree of poor seperation
of code + ui (disclaimer: it's been a very long time since I looked at TP,
or MT).

kind regards
Terrence Wood.