None of those. I just mentioned that I was unable to convice my friend to change his ways and his strongest reason not to was his (fairly complicated) site that worked just fine in a lot of browsers which he built without jumping through any of the hoops I go through trying to get a complicated layout to work in as many browsers.

I'm all for standards and everything else this list is about, but I do feel we might be spending a lot of time preparing for a "State Dinner" when what we are really going to attend is a "come-as-you- are" BBQ in the backyard.