From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Futter
Sent: Friday, 16 December 2005 8:51 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Justify this

On 15/12/05 4:27 PM, "Paul Noone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> That's just another limitation of the parameter. Justified text
> actually comes in several flavours - left, right and both.

Actually, that's quite wrong. There is no such thing as left- or
right-justified text, only left- or right-aligned text. Justified text is
exactly as I described in my last post: text that spans a full block element
(print or screen) and is aligned to both left and right margins. I am of
course talking about the technical publishing definition of the term, not
the CSS version.

--
Kevin Futter
Webmaster, St. Bernard's College