----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG)"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Inviato: 06/01/06 14.26.37
    A: "wsg@webstandardsgroup.org"<wsg@webstandardsgroup.org>
    Oggetto: Re: [WSG] XHTML again - was:[Claiming compliance when a site
doesn't' actually comply]

    ----- Messaggio originale -----
        Da: "designer"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        Hi Roberto,

        When I 'view source' in FF, I get the following:

      [cut]
        Are you getting something different?

    Roberto:
    You miss the css stylesheets as xml. Try this page for see the difference
in the source code: http://www.fruibile.it

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la
restante parte.]