I had a look at Suckerfish Dropdowns but it seems to go only one level deep,
I need several levels deep.

Kind regards,

Taco Fleur - CEO
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial
IT experience since 1994 .

*
        Web Design and Development
*
        SMS Solutions, including developer API
*
        Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year,
.COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!
*
        BlackBerryR Business Solutions www.OzBlackBerry.com
*
        We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!
*
        Seamless Merchant integration