Joseph R. B. Taylor wrote:
Only thing I noticed is that the subpages' text size appears a bit different than the homepage text. You may want to go with one size throughout the site for consistency.

That was the designers' decision. Like the difference with the logo positioning, it was decided that the home page should have a larger and different colour text. It was originally designed with less text (about 1/3 of the current amount) on the homepage and looked ok with it, but now there's more I'd tend to agree it should just use the same as the rest, but it's not my decision. I'll be passing on all of this feedback to the others for review anyway and see what happens.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/