I am confused by the WAI validator failing validation on a section of a page which has the following code:

        <dd>
            </dd>
            <dd>
            </dd>
            <dd>
            </dd>
            <dd>
            </dd>

The validator (Cynthia) says :

Rule: 13.1.2 - All Anchor elements are required not to use the same link text to refer to different resources.

    * Failure - Anchor Element at Line: 143, Column: 15

The page in question is at http://www.webscribe.fsnet.co.uk/menufiles/menu.html

I'm obviously missing something . . .  can anyone help?    Thanks.

--
Bob

www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk