Thanks Sam ...

I guess I'll leave my (br clear all) fix on the page ­ but hopefully will
remember about your suggestion for another time!

Calendar is clickable for me too on Mac (Firefox and Safari) and PC (IE7).
Not sure about IE6 though ... I feel sure there must be some conditional
comments fix for that, but god knows what!!

Thanks for your response ... :)

Cheers
susie