Quoting John Faulds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I was talking about an ordered list over an unordered list. I never
said anything about using tables.

Ah, yes, I missed how the argument moved on to ordered vs unordered lists. I was under the impression that this branch of the discussion (the order thing) was sparked by the example of using a table for photographs which have some form of spatial relationship to each other (can't find the original message that started this angle of discussion...it was the one with nature photos that, supposedly, had a logic in their visual arrangement that implied order/grouping and therefore, the author argued, were "tabular data" and a case of a valid use of tables for photo galleries).

Then again, I may be getting my conversations confused here... :)

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/